Times flies since I last blogged... Been busy with work (as usual) and shopping at mapletreehouse! Gosh that's an 'evil' place cos I'd sent so many money buying things from there! Haha but .... Gosh crafting stuff there are sooooo much cheaper than those selling in papermarket n even art friends... ! Shall blog some card marking blogs next time for memory keeping...
O it's May again... My birthday month!!! All I wish is ......... :) can't say wait not 灵 ...
Thank you so much dear for my pre-birthday surprise ! I simply love balloon in the air ( ps. i'm not a fan of balloons filled up with N2, CO2, O2 etc with no helium aka cant fly)... but Of cos I love you dear even more Although u can't fly... :p
My balloons are big!!! Keke 爱死了!
Time flies and its birthday month again!
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Posted by Angelife-min at 5/12/2013 02:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment