Crazy over Kleenex~

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Recently, I'm abit crazy over Kleenex tissue box/pack design after buying these 3 tissue packs during my Penang Trip~! . Haha Evelyn and PY even laughed at me for specially bringing tissue back singapore. But these are the Special Edition for Kleenex Vintage Soft Pack. .

Gosh~Love them!igns so much! .
. Been going around supermarket to find but all sold out... Hee thanks thanks dear to finally help me get the tissue box with the vintage designs! Yeah~ Can place in office :) So happy! . Suddenly, becomes a follower of Kleenex tissue box design after going around looking at so much of their products...Cant help not to google them too..~
Christmas Design...SO CUTE!

Hello Kitty not really my cup of tea, but I think this will make many girls shout : KAWAII~! Ah~ real mouse is disgusting...but these purple mice are sooooo adorable :P .
Gosh....I always have a soft heart for colorful stuffs! Wonder if I can find in Sg...

.
Even a simple design looks sooooo nice to me...

.
Hehe...Think i will be going for a tissue box shopping tomorrow after my seminar!


Love Kleenex!

0 comments: