My New Hp~!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally finally have the time to go to get my hp...

Had been using xw's buttonless hp for the past few mths >.<>

---

Off from work early yesterday, hence 心血来潮 decided to go and buy a hp.

I didnt have any model to get in mind and just went to M1 shop to randomly select a few choices to choose from~

Since I do not need GPS,Wifi, Internet etc etc those kinds of 有的没的 functions, any phone that looks nice and not too ex will be acceptable to me :)

Final selections were Sony Ericsson w595, LG KU990 and a Samsung phone (dont remember the model)... later i called lester aka xw's darlin to ask which hp which i get...Trust me, he is an expert in selecting hp~ haha he just asked me to name the model and he knew which is which~ Gosh, I only know what is Nokia 8250~ ( ages ago....haha) ~! Thanks dude!

Finally decided on Sony Ericsson w595 ! Forgo samsung one as it is not really very nice and lester said not to get 0 dollar hp~ Give up LG one cos I feel that LG phone spoil damn easily...i got one LG b4...spoiled within 1 yr >.<
.
White w Red Border, Black w Black Border, Pink w Pink Border, Sandy Gold w Gold Border The sale lady recommended me to get white cos its nicer for lady...but i decided to go for Sandy Gold as it looks more classic...keke...white w red border somehow for teenage girls to me >.< haa
.
Tot I'm going to pay S$168 for this as i missed the S$98 promotion~ GUESS WHAT...haa in the end i paid 0 dollar thanks to their TAKE 3 promotion for M1 12th Ann celebration~ YAHOooO~

Here's my New Hp with the wallpaper that i found it super fits the sandy gold color :P



Hidden screen saver pic...MOOOOoooo....keke


Hope I wont lost my hp
Hope I wont spoil my hp

(^.<)o

0 comments: