Went cycling alone yesterday ~!
(well well...shouldnt say alone...cos i always cycled alone ...hee)
Cycled all the way from my house to farm mart...at Sungei Tengah...
Very funny, the place is full of cow figures...(none is as cute as Moo :P)
But I dont see any cow farm or ppl selling milk there... >.<
Not sure is it because
--------
i'd been staying indoor for too long
or becos the farmart is at an uphill slope and i 一口气 cycled all the way up
or yesterday was too hot
or ops i forgot to eat breakfast/lunch before going cycling
--------
I almost blackout when i just reached there....
I quickly sat down at the carpark and took a rest >.<
Luckily, felt much much better after 10mins and when i turned my head to the left...
I saw this COW-looking thing looking at me ><>
吓了我一跳
After getting better, I just walked around, exploring the area...
Saw little girl feeding some fishes...
Color of the water reminds me of Nara....
but the sky...I dont like white sky..I prefer BLUE one!

Saw a dead prawn in the pond...m
Frankly, to some extent the prawn looks yummy..haha as in the color and the meat looks yummy...
m
Btw, it should be 'cooked' by the sun .
jk
Some people prawning for prawns (i dont like to say fishing for prawn :P)b
I stood there and watched for nearly 30mins...
b
Didnt see anyone caught a prawn at all...
n
S$13 for 1 hr rental of rod...means S$6.50 or more spent for waiting
b
Maybe waiting is the more enjoying part :)
h
nLeft Farm mart pretty fast after that...as there is basically nothing to see there >.<
m
only some pet shops (i hate pet shops, poor little animals >.<) and
k
shops where u paid to let ur legs to become fish food.
h
>_______ <
jh
Asked for direction and cycled to another vegetable farms area some distance away.
n
Actually there's quite a lot of vegetable farms here at the west side !
b
As most of the farms looks roughly the same,m
and i dont really dare to go in and ask :'你们在种什么啊?'
m
Hence just 拖着脚车边走边看,闻着浓浓的。。。肥料味 Eeek >.<
______________
k
Cycled further inwards to an ulu place...
vf.
Along the way, there's a lot of big vans and lorries passed by, and drivers all gave me a weird look...
.
No one cycle here?? Ha
,
(Saw this parrot at farmart..order upload wrongly :P)
nn
Nice parrot~ :)
h

Here I reached Kok Fah Veggie farm marketk
Where I can see some little farm sites for different kinds of veggies...
jn
Below: Hanging on the rod are the guava~
Yummy...quick find me some 酸梅粉..hehe
g

Bottom: These are Little gai lan...little as in not fully grown yet.
Farm mart is full of kids....here is also full of kids.....

Harvesting :)
Just beside the farming area, there is a small market selling fresh veggies!k
There are buses that brought a lot of elderly here to buy things...
j
Most prob is organized by CC...(how i know? becos i also tot of joining these elderly tour organized my choa chu kang CC before...sorry too bored >.<>

Hey hey hey...Am i mountain turtle??j
I never know that dragon fruits (龙珠果) grow from something like this >.<


Below gives me a feeling of - 千年老冬瓜m
haha
Left the farm and next heading towards - Qian hu fish farm!l
These places are ulu-ly located but quite easily to find the direction :)

On my way to qian hu fish farm...I accidentally 'found' the location of ACRES !
.
.
I'd been thinking of joining their volunteering work ~ so I just cycled in and hope to know more about the organization :)
.
Had a long talk with the in charged over there and she was so nice to bring me to tour around the place where exotic animals (victims of illegal trade) would be home..
.
I hope I can do something for this organization, will contact them soon :)
___________________
Okie next i continue to cycle to qian hu...commercial fish farm selling 观赏鱼 Ornamental Fish.
l
Not my cup of tea...left soon~
Cycled for another hr around the area and went home!
.
Had a bath..and wow feel so good and refreshing!
.
What an interesting saturday :)
.
Hee got a little bit sun burnt again >.<
.
PS: My bike lock looks like a snake, right??haha
2 comments:
farmart is my client..
Dont tell me u design the cow >.<
Post a Comment