
Last day at my beloved company at Millenia Tower~
Really like this job/coy as they did not stop me wearing Tshirt & Jeans to work from Monday - Friday whereby everyone else is wearing formal wear. >.<
.
I'd learnt a lot of accounting stuff here, and I really like my colleagues~
.
but too bad accounting is simply not my cup of tea ^.^
.
Hence, I have to leave~再怎么喜欢这里也得走~ >.< .
.
Looking out of my office window...what a great view... $ makes the world go round ~
.
Starting a new job on Monday.
A job that I didnt apply for it but it simply fall down from the sky as a lucky present.
A job that I got it by wearing just Tshirt and jeans + nike sport shoes for the interview.
A job that I am really looking forward to where I need to use my brain and knowledge.
Hehe..although this might not be a perm job~I still can learn alot of things and gaining experiences is what really matters.... :P
All I can say is
SHALL HOPE FOR THE BEST &
!!!

2 comments:
good luck the boss...
He should feel that he just struck a lottery.:P
Evil you >.<
Post a Comment